General Info: FRENCH BEAN DA LAT
Many studies have suggested that including more plant foods, such as green beans, in the diet decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and overall mortality.
- 17 milligrams (mg) of calcium
- 1.2 mg of iron
- 18 mg magnesium
- 30 mg of phosphorus
- 130 mg potassium
- 24 micrograms (mcg) of vitamin A
- 52.5 mcg of vitamin K
- 32 mcg of folate
How to use
- Some types of green beans can be eaten raw. Just snap or cut off each end and add to a salad or dip in your favorite hummus.
- Drizzle fresh green beans with olive oil, garlic, and fresh cracked pepper and roast at 425 Fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Top fresh green beans with a marinara sauce and sprinkle with fresh Parmesan or Romano cheese.